This advisory notice is to state that all personal data gathered via the internet from users of our website will be handled in accordance with Art. 13 of Italian Law no.196/03.
Such treatment of personal data cannot be guaranteed for other websites linked to our own.
The data controller handling personal data relating to identified or identifiable visitors to our website is Jaam Italia srl, headquarters in Via Fraschetti 27, 10070 Balangero (TO), Italy
Destination and use of personal data
Data processing relating to web services is carried out by our internet services supplier (nominated as external representative in charge of maintenance) and overseen by Jaam Italia srl employees/partners.
No personal data obtained through our web services is passed on to third parties.
Any personal data supplied by website users who contact us via email is used exclusively to provide the requested service or task. This data is not passed on to third parties unless the company is legally required to do so, or unless it is absolutely necessary in order to fulfill the user’s request.
When completing a form on the website, certain information fields may be obligatory and the chance of being made aware of related marketing, advertising or promotional activities may be included. In this case, the form will always include the option of opting out of receiving material about such activities.
Internet navigation data
The only personal data collected by the IT systems and software procedures used in the running of this website is that required by internet communications protocol. This information is not collected in order to be linked to identifiable users, but could be used to identify individual users if studied and compared to information held by third parties.
The kind of data involved includes IP addresses, domain names of users connecting to the website and time of visits. This data is collected and analyzed exclusively in order to gather anonymous statistics on how our website is used and to check that it is operating correctly. Any information collected is immediately deleted once the relevant statistical data has been calculated. This information could also be used if the website was in some way hacked or damaged, in order to trace those responsible.
Data voluntarily supplied by user
Users who voluntarily contact us via email, using the email addresses made available on our website, consent to us subsequently acquiring their email address and any data voluntarily supplied in the message itself, not least because it’s necessary for us to do so in order to provide a useful reply.
Users who volunteer their email addresses in this way automatically consent to receiving promotional or sales information from us.
Excluding internet navigation data (specified above), website users are free to provide personal data in order to request the services offered by the company or to request information.
If certain personal data is not supplied, it may not be possible to fulfill the user’s request.
Certain obligatory data is required from the user when completing the information request form on the website and if this data is not provided and consent is not given for its use then it will be impossible for the company to fulfill the users’ request.
How personal data is processed
Personal data is processed by automatic IT tools and is kept only for the time it takes to carry out the task in question.
Specific security measures are in place to prevent the loss of such data, its illegal use or the chance of it being accessed by non-authorized parties.
Art. 7 (The right to access personal data and other rights)
- The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him/her exists or not, even if not yet registered, and to receive this data in an intelligible form.
- The party concerned is entitled to obtain information regarding:
- the origin of their personal data;
- data processing purposes and methods;
- the logic applied in the case of data processed with the aid of electronic tools;
- details identifying the data controller, data processors, and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5 paragraph 2;
- the persons or types of persons personal data could be sent to or who may have access to such data in their role as the designated local representative in the country, as controllers or employees.
- The party concerned is entitled to obtain:
- updates, amendments or, where relevant, supplements to their data;
- the deletion, conversion into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was gathered or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the actions listed at letters a and b have been brought to the attention (also as regards their content) of the persons with whom the data was shared or disclosed, except in the event that this action proves impossible or requires the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the rights protected.
Any requests or communications must be made to the data controller by post at the above address, by telephone +39 0123 32 34 41, or by email email@example.com